This Blog will help you to deploy a Db2 Entity Framework 6 Code First Application on Microsoft Azure.
1) Visual Studio 2017
2) IBM.Data.DB.Provider nuget Package. For more information click here
3) IBM Data Server EF 6 Provider for Entity Framework 6 applications accessing IBM Data Servers.
Steps to Deploy a Db2 EntityFramework 6 Code First Application on Microsoft Azure:
1) Create a sample ASP.NET MVC Web Application and choose the project configuration as Release|x86 .
2) Install the IBM.Data.DB.Provider Package.
3) After the IBM.Data.DB.Provider package is installed, remove the existing reference of "IBM.Data.DB2.dll" from the project and refer the dll from the <IBM.Data.DB.Provider package installed location>\build\net451\x86\IBM.Data.DB2.dll
4) Add the following to your web.Config:
<add name="IBM DB2 .NET Data Provider" invariant="IBM.Data.DB2" description="IBM DB2 Data Provider for .NET Framework 4.0" type="IBM.Data.DB2.DB2Factory, IBM.Data.DB2, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7c307b91aa13d208" />
5) Now follow the "Getting started with IBM Entity Framework 6 Code First using MVC 5" blog.
6) Right Click on your Project and click on "Publish" and Choose Azure App Service as the deployment environment and click on "Publish" .