Are you a user of systems that access Db2 for z/OS on a regular basis? A designer or developer of applications that rely on Db2? A database administrator or systems programmer who installs, maintains, and secures Db2 in your company? Have you ever looked at new features in Db2 or the many Db2 tools from IBM, and thought:
- "These are great new features! I would like to add more use cases."
- "How do other people use this new feature? It would be useful to know how others optimize this feature."
- "I love the idea of this new functionality, I wonder if there are other options to consider? Is there a way I can contribute to this? "
Consider participating and joining the IBM Z Client Feedback Program to help Db2 and Db2 tools serve you better!
Streamlining the client feedback process
The IBM Z Client Feedback Program simplifies all the ways in which users can take part and provide feedback on Db2 for z/OS and Db2 tools—including participating in customer councils, customer briefings, as sponsor users, or as QPP or beta testers.
For example, are you interested in providing feedback on Db2, Db2 Tools, and IMS? It's simple! Instead of signing a separate agreement for each IBM Z product, with the click of a button, you can now easily accept one agreement and sign up as a candidate to participate in any IBM Z product client feedback program!
The IBM Z Client Feedback Program streamlines the feedback process by using one single agreement, the IBM Feedback Program Agreement, allowing designers, users, and developers to participate in updates, briefings, customer councils, or sponsor-user related activities!
- Go to IBM Z Client Feedback Program.
- Sign in with your IBMid (or create your IBMid first and then click the link above).
- Click Continue to agreement (IBM Feedback Program Agreement).
- In the Areas of Interest page, select "Operating systems and application software," select "Db2," and click Submit.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always get the latest news about Db2 for z/OS from the IBM lab! How to subscribe
Follow us on Twitter: @DB2zLabNews