We wrote in a previous post about Db2 for z/OS for Master Classes held for clients at IBM Silicon Valley Lab and IBM Hursley. Now the 2019 class schedule has been announced:
- June 24 - 28 at IBM Hursley near Winchester, Hampshire.
- September 23 - 27 at IBM Silicon Valley Lab in San Jose, California
These invitation-only classes are taught by experts from the world-wide Db2 SWAT team and aimed at experienced professionals who want a deep dive into the internals of Db2 for z/OS. The subjects covered in the class include:
- Common issues related to continuous availability and speed of recovery in Db2 for z/OS.
- Best practices for exploiting the full power of Db2 for z/OS and IBM Z mainframes.
- How to monitor and tune Db2 for z/OS system and transaction performance.
If you are a client interested in attending the class, fill out and submit the Db2 for z/OS Master Class Application Form, or ask your IBM representative to submit one on your behalf. Acceptance to the class is by invitation only. Due to class size limitations, submitting an application form does not guarantee selection.
For full details and to apply, see the Db2 for zOS Master Class 2019 - Workshop Announcement.
Always get the latest news about Db2 for z/OS from the IBM lab! How to subscribe
Follow us on Twitter: @DB2zLabNews