OSLC Podcast 2:
In the second podcast in the OSLC series, IBM provides a deeper insight into integration with 3rd party using linked data. Learn how Tivoli's enhanced architecture strategy will help you integrate with 3rd party.
- Information integration is a complex task
- Data import and export to 3rd Parties uses proprietary interfaces
- Point to point integration can be brittle and break as upgrades are applied
The service management solution enables a flexible approach to information, interface, and functional integration across IBM and third party tools:
- Standardized OSLC interfaces enable 3rd parties & partners to more easily integrate with IBM interfaces
- Service Provider and Resource Registries enables linkage of data in context across multiple sources
- Internet model, no need to synchronize data into a single location
Integrate data directly to an application
- Code once, integrate anywhere
- Reuse available interfaces by creating an OSLC facade
- Reduces errors and problems across a service lifecycle for improved service predictability and business outcomes.
The Tivoli User Community is the largest online and offline organization of Tivoli professionals in the world – home to over 160 local User Communities and dozens of virtual/global groups from 29 countries – with more than 26,000 members. The TUC community offers Users blogs and forums for discussion and collaboration, access to the latest whitepapers, webcasts, presentations and research for Users, by Users and the latest information on Tivoli products. The Tivoli User Community offers the opportunity to learn and collaborate on the latest topics and issues that matter most. Membership is complimentary. Join NOW!