When enterprises need to solve their business problems, they naturally look to IBM. Sometimes, regulatory requirements or the sensitivity of enterprise data require that enterprises add extra layers of security. When that happens, SafeNet often has a solution. Many of SafeNet’s products integrate with IBM products to enhance security so that organizations need not worry about their safety of their data or their ability to remain compliant with industry regulations and best practices.
To highlight how enterprises can secure their IBM operations to solve critical security and regulatory requirements, SafeNet has published a new ebook entitled SafeNet Security Enhancements for IBM solutions. From storing master keys to providing robust identity verification, SafeNet secures sensitive data and helps administrators demonstrate complete control of that data to regulators and auditors.
In addition, the ebook provides details the SafeNet/IBM solutions verified in the Ready for IBM Security Intelligence program such as:
- IBM Security Access Manager for Web/Mobile and SafeNet Authentication Solutions
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on and SafeNet Authentication Solutions
- IBM Security Access Manager WebSEAL and SafeNet Luna SA HSM
- IBM Security QRadar and SafeNet KeySecure
- IBM XIV Storage System and SafeNet KeySecure
Two SafeNet-supported non-IBM verified integrations are covered as well:
- IBM PureData System for Transactions and SafeNet DataSecure and ProtectDB
- IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager and SafeNet KeySecure and Luna SA HSM
This isn’t the end of the story, however! SafeNet and IBM continue to add and verify new integrations that grow our relationship—we plan on adding more solutions later this year (and including them in the next version of the ebook!).
Learn more about how SafeNet works with IBM to secure enterprise operations by checking out our ebook today.