Invasions by the web are a constant. So it is important that you and your employees know the basic principles of protection in time to access emails and websites.
From this knowledge it is easier to prevent cyber criminals from entering the corporate environment. Even if the company use antivirus, monitoring centers information, firewalls, encryption and other preventive tactics, will not be enough if unprepared users and disconnected continue to access emails infected by malicious files.
Most of the time people are the weakest link in the information chain online, watch guidelines and barre the entry of viruses and hackers by email:
- Learn to identify (or at least suspect) emails and fake messages. The technique is also known as phishing, and serves to steal data. Be wary of messages that ask for banking or sensitive information, or who require the installation of software attached;
- Stay tuned the incisive messages and ordering the user to click on links;
- Do not open attachments sent by email from people you do not know. Avoid suspicious messages with the subject "party pictures", "look what I saw," "your photos." This type of message usually attracts the curiosity of unsuspecting;
- Invest in a good antivirus, and protect against viruses, also maintain a list of malicious applications and therefore can block them at the time of download or remove them from the device;
- Do not install unauthorized by your company or which are not previously known and tested applications. And for those who like Bit Torrent - the eagerness to download that movie or pirate music, you probably will download malware;
- Do not uninstall the tools of computer security - such as firewall or anti-malware. If necessary, be sure to reactivate;
- Beware the body of e-mails in HTML, especially with images and PDF files that may contain malware. Careful attention if e-mail from an unknown source. When in doubt, delete the message, it is always best;
- Avoid unknown and dubious content sites, are much more prone to the risk of infecting your computer. They are masters at it the sites: pornography, gambling, sites that host illegal content (movies, music) are high risk;
- Do not share passwords, even apparently harmless sites;
- Use a different browser than you normally use to access your home banking and private mode: without storing cookies or history;
- Beware of free, common in restaurants, cafes and other places wireless networks. If using, do not disable the firewall on your computer, not fill in forms unknown sites do not send username and password on sites without HTTPS. Your traffic may be being monitored by someone on the network.
Click here for cost of turnkey services in india