IBM Security zSecure 2.2.1 is now available.
It provides security intelligence and analytics improvements:
* a near real-time SMF event feed to IBM Security QRadar SIEM
* a zSecure Admin Access Monitor feed to zSecure Alert
* performance and scalability improvements
It extends support for these security standards:
* Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) 6.29
* Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) 3.2
It provides currency support for:
* CA-ACF2 16 and CA-Top Secret 16
* MQ 9
* Service stream security enhancements for z/OS and RACF
Details can be found on Service Management Connect - System z in this blog entry by Jeroen Tiggelman.