Guardium is known for its ability to integrate with a wide variety of other technologies and products. In this upcoming tech talk John Haldeman, from Information Insights, describes some recent integration work he’s been doing to support some interesting use cases. Perhaps you’ll learn something new you can try in your environment. The following integration use cases will be described:
- Sending events to SYSLOG receivers and SIEMs for consolidation. Use case: QRadar as the receiving SIEM
- Data exports to external databases using CSV files and the external feed mechanisms. Use case: Import entitlement and audit data into IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager (ISPIM).
- Export-less querying using REST API translation services. Use case: Cognos and R
- Automate updates of privileged user groups: Use case: Import lists of ISPIM shared credentials.
- The universal feed and bringing real time data into Guardium. Use case: Record ISPIM shared credential checkouts in Guardium.
For recordings and slides from previous tech talks, visit the Tech Talk page on the Guardium developerWorks Community