It provides security intelligence and analytics improvements:
* a near real-time SMF event feed to IBM Security QRadar SIEM
* a zSecure Admin Access Monitor feed to zSecure Alert
* performance and scalability improvements
It extends support for these security standards:
* Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) 6.29
* Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) 3.2
It provides currency support for:
* CA-ACF2 16 and CA-Top Secret 16
* MQ 9
* Service stream security enhancements for z/OS and RACF
Details can be found on Service Management Connect - System z in this blog entry by Jeroen Tiggelman.
zSecure 2.1.1 has been announced with the following products...
... and the following solutions
Please refer to this blog entry on System z Management for details on the solutions.
All zSecure products support RACF. zSecure Audit and Adapters for QRadar SIEM support CA-ACF2 and CA-Top Secret. zSecure Alert supports CA-ACF2.
You might also be interested in this article on 50 years of mainframe security.
Edit: Updated zSecure for z/VM release from 1.11.1; 1.11.2 became available on March 13, 2015.
Edit: The latest zSecure for z/OS release is zSecure 2.2.1.
zSecure 2.1.1 has been announced on July 15, 2014, with a planned availability date of September 5, 2014.
This announcement includes a new product IBM
More details about the various integrations between zSecure and QRadar SIEM can be found in this blog entry by Jeroen Tiggelman on the Service Management Connect - System z blog.
You might also be interested in what else is new