A Service Stream Enhancement to zSecure 2.3.0 has been released.
Extended security intelligence capabilities:
* Security Information and Event Management feed without the need for SMF log streams
* additional data set encryption, Integrated Cryptographic Services Facility, and z Encryption Readiness Technology events
Additional pervasive encryption support:
* key labels for migrated/backup data sets
* auditing Coupling Facility structures
More compliance features:
* sensitivity tagging ease of use features
* sensitivity type for the General Data Protection Regulation
You can find details on the Service Management Connect - System z blog, in this entry.