From the IBM X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Trend and Risk Report, this infographic will show you how attackers are taking advantage of the human factors of psychology and trust relationships in order to craft operationally sophisticated forays into IT systems. The graphic contains information on such current hacking trends as:
- Social media's role in the new world of attack tools.
- How the geometric growth potential of an attack's reach increases when psychology is applied.
- How trusted sites can be compromised.
- How devices have empowered mobile enablers of malware.
- How patching a vulnerability can leave you at your most vulnerable.