A Service Stream Enhancement to zSecure 2.3.0 has been released.
This provides enhanced ACF2 support:
* analysis of protection of CICS transactions
* mapping of z/OS UNIX UIDs and GIDs to ACF2 logonids and groups
* user interface extensions (divisions; installation defined LID fields)
And enhanced compliance features:
* easy checking of individual DB2 object permissions
* automatically tagging data sets with multiple sensitivities
* reporting improvements
And more zERT connection encryption data is sent to IBM QRadar SIEM
You can find technical details on the Service Management Connect - System z blog, in this entry.