Jeroen Tiggelman posted a sum
The new checks are centered around CA-ACF2 data set related controls.
An overview of all available compliance controls can be found in an updated technote.
You might also be interested in rece
It provides security intelligence and analytics improvements:
* a near real-time SMF event feed to IBM Security QRadar SIEM
* a zSecure Admin Access Monitor feed to zSecure Alert
* performance and scalability improvements
It extends support for these security standards:
* Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) 6.29
* Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) 3.2
It provides currency support for:
* CA-ACF2 16 and CA-Top Secret 16
* MQ 9
* Service stream security enhancements for z/OS and RACF
Details can be found on Service Management Connect - System z in this blog entry by Jeroen Tiggelman.
zSecure 2.1.1 has been announced with the following products...
... and the following solutions
Please refer to this blog entry on System z Management for details on the solutions.
All zSecure products support RACF. zSecure Audit and Adapters for QRadar SIEM support CA-ACF2 and CA-Top Secret. zSecure Alert supports CA-ACF2.
You might also be interested in this article on 50 years of mainframe security.
Edit: Updated zSecure for z/VM release from 1.11.1; 1.11.2 became available on March 13, 2015.
Edit: The latest zSecure for z/OS release is zSecure 2.2.1.
zSecure 2.1.1 has been announced on July 15, 2014, with a planned availability date of September 5, 2014.
This announcement includes a new product IBM
More details about the various integrations between zSecure and QRadar SIEM can be found in this blog entry by Jeroen Tiggelman on the Service Management Connect - System z blog.
You might also be interested in what else is new