The zSecure newsletter for Winter 2013 is now available. Highlights from this issue include:
- New zSecure Audit option AU.R – Rule-based compliance
- zSecure Audit extended with PCI-DSS compliance checks
- zSecure 2.1 support for DB2 11 and IMS 13
- Advance notice – zSecure V1R11, end of support date
- zSecure Education
- Keep sending us those RFEs (Request for Enhancement
- Next GSE (UK) Enterprise Security Working Group Meeting
- I want READ access to the RACF database, please!
- SYS1.BRODCAST – Is this exposed on your system?
- Shhh, don't tell the Auditor about that
- What UACC setting do you use
- Recent fixes for zSecure
- CARLa Corner
- Useful Links
You may also be interested in reading about IBM's approach to security intelligence using big data infrastructure.