I need your help in fixing one issue.
I installed WAS 220.127.116.11 and configured successfully with Websphere MQ 7.*. After applying the WAS 18.104.22.168fix pack, WAS is not communicating with MQ. IBM has published the known side effects of Fix pack 47, the URL is:
I followed the steps mentioned in link, http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_7.0.0/com.ibm.websphere.nd.multiplatform.doc/info/ae/ae/tmj_wmqra_restoredefault.html but the issue is not resolved. I just want to know how to upgrade the JMS resource adapters in WAS.
After uninstalling the WAS 22.214.171.124 fix pack, WAS is communicating with MQ. Could you please help me in resolving this issue.
I followed the below steps to configure WAS with WMQ but the issue is not resolved.
- Installed WAS 126.96.36.199 ND and WMQ 7.0 trial version in the same machine.
- Created QM, Local Queue, Listener, Server channel in MQ.
- Created AppServer profile and configured WAS with MQ by creating Queue Connection factory and Queue in WAS.
- Installed JMSTester.ear in server1.
- I tested the application by accessing its URL and noticed that application can put and get the message successfully from MQ.
- Stopped the JVM and installed UPDI tool.
- Installed WAS 188.8.131.52 Fix pack successfully.
- Started the default JVM and accessed the application. Now, application is unable to put or get the message from MQ.
- Updated the resource adapter by installing the RAR file and executed the jython script to update the resource adapter version.
- Cleared the OSGI cache.
- Restarted the JVM.
- Still the application can’t communicate with MQ.
- I uninstalled the WAS 41 FP. Now, the application is communicating with MQ.
If I am installing the WAS 41 FP, the communication is not happening between WAS and MQ.
Error Message: Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /MessageProcessor/