Update IBM SmartCamp Bangalore: An amazing collection of investor, corporate and Entrepreneur mentors signup
We are almost there in terms of confirming the mentors for SmartCamp Bangalore. We are delighted to
present details of the mentors.
This is an amazing collection of talent from the investor,
corporate and most importantly entrepreneur communities.
Learn why they won last year
SmartCamp Bangalore Mentors
- Sudhir Sethi, Founder, Chairman & Managing Director,IDG Ventures
- Kumar Shiralagi, Managing Director, Indo US Venture Partners
- Samir Kumar, Managing Director,Inventus Advisory Services India Pvt Ltd
- Rahul Chowdhri, Vice President, Helion Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Rajesh Subramaniaum, Managing Director, Walden India
- Mike Riegel, IBM Vice President, Marketing, Communications & ISV Operations
- Jeby Cherian, IBM India/SA Strategy Leader
- Janet Klein, Director IBM ISV & DR Asia
- Dr. Ponani S Gopalakrishnan, Vice President, IBM Software Labs
- Darren Bibby, Program VP, IDC
- Venkat Raju, Country Head & MD, ACI Worldwide Inc
- Madhusudan Atre, President, Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
- Sanjay Swamy, CEO Director, mChek India Payment
- Capt V.Sivakumar, Associate Director , Metlife India Insurance
- Priya Chetty, Vice President & Client Partner, Stanton Chase International
- Prof. Sekhar Babu, Chariperson, MBA Program, Amirta Institute
- Prof. Sadagopan, IIT
- Ravindranath, Executive Director, TiE
- Vidhya Shrivatsava, Head – South India, IAN
There are a couple of remaining slots which will be finalized over the coming weeks.
Learn about the Silicon Valley SmartCamp co-champion
IBM SmartCamp 2011 Schedule
Bangalore has been dubbed the “Silicon Valley of India.” Thirty-five percent of India’s IT talent works in
Bangalore and generates a massive chunk of India’s overall GDP. We are looking forward to having our first
2011 IBM Entrepreneur SmartCamp in this great City.
Do you have a cool Startup? Signup for SmartCamp Bangalor or one of our other city compititions by clicking here.
See President Bill Clinton praising Sproxil's innovation