5 Tips To Help You Get Into IBM's SmartCamp Startup Competition
Calling All Startups
Your Startup idea could win it all at
IBM Entrepreneur SmartCamp
Click Here To Get Yours
5 tips to help you get into IBM Global Entrepreneur Smartcamp
- Help build a smarter planet: Review the smarter planet constructs of Instrumented (think smartphones in
people’s hands or sensors on things or laptops, etc.), Interconnected (think Internet or intranet or any
form of network) and Intelligent (think analytics to help deal with loads of data) and see how you can fit
your product, service, or solution into those. For more information about Smarter Planet, click here.
- Fit your solution into the enterprise: Many startups find that they start with a consumer product, but
can also find a very viable enterprise solution. If your solution isn’t focused on the business
enterprise, see if you can find an enterprise use for it. You might be surprised to find out there actually
is an enterprise solution.
- Touch on a current hot topic: Hot topics are: analytics, government, education, healthcare, energy,
utilities, transportation and social business. Analytics applied to any of these topics is a big one – it
adds the intelligence into the solution.
- Review last year’s finalists and winners: Check out a few of last year’s entries and winners to get a
feel for what the judges are looking for: Streetline was
last year’s World Champion. CareCloud and Sproxil are also good to look at. And to review all of last
year’s finalists, click here.
- Apply now for IBM Startup SmartCamp, the deadline for applications ends soon. So hop to it! The slots fill up quickly and waiting until the last day might be too late. Procrastinate on your taxes, but not on SmartCamp.
Learn why IBM wants to help Startups