IBM TSM for ERP V6.4.1 simplifies and improves the performance of backup and restore operations for SAP® HANA® in-memory relational databases by eliminating an interim copy to disk, but sending the backup data direct to the TSM server.
The new extensions to TSM for ERP not only allow to exploit the most recent functionality in SAP HANAs in-memory database environments, e.g. enhanced performance and scalability in multi-nodes environments and a tighter integration with SAP HANA Studio, but also to apply familiar features of TSM for ERP to SAP HANA backup and recovery:
- Management of all files per backup as a logical entity
- Run multiple parallel multiplexed sessions
- Exploit multiple network paths
- Backup to multiple TSM servers, etc.
- Creation of multiple copies of the database redo logs on the fly
For more information please visit the we sites:
TSM for ERP public web site:
TSM 6.4.1 Announcement