5 Things to Know about IBM Systems TechU in Atlanta
MartinKeen 1200007VU3 Visits (1158)
Here are five reasons you won’t want to miss TechU, IBM Systems’ flagship technical training conference, now in its 25th year!
1. Get deep technical training via 700+ lectures, labs and personalized learning paths featuring IBM Power Systems, IBM Z and IBM Storage
2. Network and learn in a single venue … you won’t get lost in the crowd
3. Experience an unforgettable night at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
After four days of growing your systems skills, you'll get to flex your athletic skills and indulge your inner sports fan at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home of the Atlanta Falcons. During this fun event night you can:
4. Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
More than 50 vendors will be on hand to showcase their latest offerings. Many IBM organizations will also have booths, including IBM Redbooks, which will highlight the latest Redbooks videos, blog posts, and publications. The Solution Center is your go-to destination for using the latest technology while getting your questions answered by experts.
5. Showcase your expertise with IBM Professional Certification and IBM Digital Badges
TechU Atlanta offers on-site certification testing in many areas. Plus, when you successfully complete the lectures and labs in the learning paths, you can earn an IBM Digital Badge.
If you’re still on the fence about attending, check out the enthusiastic “two-thumbs up” from Walmart’s Rich Jackson as he shares his TechU Story.
Why wait? Enro