IBM OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS Hosted Beta Program
To: OMEGAMON Customers and Business Partners
The OMEGAMON Development team is looking for interested customers and business partners to participate in the Hosted Beta Program for the next release of the IBM OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS. The Hosted Beta Program is starting, Monday, April 28, 2014 and will initially include OMEGAMON XE for CICS on z/OS, OMEGAMON XE for Messaging on z/OS, and OMEGAMON XE on z/OS.
The Hosted Beta Program is a great way for participants to evaluate the value of new OMEGAMON enhancements as they are being developed and tested, and to interact directly with the OMEGAMON Development team without the requirement to install and run code in your company's environment. This program involves setting aside a few hours of your time to meet with leaders of the OMEGAMON Development team and allow them to give you an online tour of our vNext release features. As a Hosted Beta participant you can provide valuable feedback to influence the capability and value of the new OMEGAMON release. You will be able to validate how new OMEGAMON enhancements can be of value to you, and you will help shape the product capabilities as they are being developed to better match your companies needs.
If you prefer to participate in the hands-on beta installation experience, the OMEGAMON beta code is available for download and installation today. Whether you elect to join the Hosted Beta program or you prefer the experience of installing and running our latest features in your environment, our beta program will be a great way for you to establish a long-term relationship with the OMEGAMON Development team.
Based on customer requirements and feedback, the new capabilities for the OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS Beta include:
* Enhanced 3270 User Interface improvements
* Enhanced Historical Reporting capabilities
* Additional built-in problem solving scenarios
* Improved Installation and Configuration capabilities via PARMGEN
We appreciate your consideration of participating in our beta program, and hope it will be a useful and positive experience where both you and our development team can gain new knowledge on how OMEGAMON can make your company more successful.
Thank you for your time. If you have questions or you are interested in participating in either the our OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS Beta Program, please contact Yvonne Scott-Matute (email@example.com).
* Only one per company needs to complete the nomination form and agree to the online license.
* Access to an ID and password controlled support website will be provided. The website will include discussion forums to provide feedback or ask questions to Development.
* Web conferences will be scheduled to cover product enhancements and other specific topics including live product demonstrations. You are welcome to participate in web conferences, or watch recordings if you are not able to attend the live web conference.
* Beta code and documentation drafts will be provided for electronic download as they are available during the Beta.
This is intended to be a public announcement, you are welcome to forward to others who may be interested.
We look forward to your positive response.