IBM Service Management Unite (SMU) V1.1.6 is generally available now!
The new release brings the following new features:
- New component – SMU Workload Scheduler:
- Enhancements to the Docker scripts:
The SMU Docker image and the eezdocker.sh script are enhanced to deploy, configure, and upgrade SMU in a Docker environment more easily.
See Installing Service Management Unite with Docker.
- Enhancements to the Web Configuration Tool:
With the enhanced web configuration tool, you can configure properties to enable and establish connection with Zowe and ZWS in the SMU dashboard.
- Enhancements to SMU exploitation and integration with Zowe :
- Zowe V1.0.1 is supported.
- The SMU plug-in is packaged as a .tar file for easier decompression.
- In MVS and JES Explorer dashboards, a dialogue is provided to assist you in easily accepting the certificate to avoid security issues when accessing Zowe micro-services.
Watch this video to learn more about the new release: https://ibm.biz/Bd2kBy
Or check out more information in IBM Knowledge Center: https://ibm.biz/ZSMUDoc
Download the SMU installation package at:
SMU Enterprise Edition (SMU Automation, SMU Performance Management, and SMU Workload Scheduler):