A key part of the IBM® Tivoli OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS®, V5.3.1 announcement today is the new release of IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks, version 5.3.0.
- Understand information related to when the problem began with near-term history in the enhanced 3270 user interface. For example, select an application and see when an application has high out of order segments
and view details of applications, connections, listeners, and other resources around the time the out of order segments occurred
- View TCP connections and z/OS address space details together to understand when network performance is impacted by z/OS resource constraints and zoom into OMEGAMON on z/OS workspaces to investigate further into bottlenecks, storage usage, and WLM service classes
- Improved navigation, adding or improving the NETWORK, OSA, TCPIP, and VTAM menus
- Customize queries and filters to display the right resources for your enterprise
- Identify gaps in monitoring and issues with your monitoring agents with the Enterprise Mainframe Networks Health workspace
Read the announcement at http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS215-270.