OMEGAMON CICS 5.5.0 Support SLA Toolkit in 3270 UI
TianPF 270004TT64 Visits (3979)
Starting from OMEGAMON CICS V 5.5.0. SLA Toolkit in available in 3270UI, which allow user to do the definiation and configuration of SLA resources in 3270 UI.
User can do the following things in 3270 UI now:
1. Define/ Dele
4. Update SLA Options, including Interval and WLM Type
We also provide many new panels in 3270 UI to support the data display and corresponding actions that user need to do when they are doing their SLA configurations.
1. User can choose a service policy and check all the service classes under this service policy
2. Service classes with override goam would be highligted with GREEN color in the panel
3. User can check the workloads definition
4. User can check all the service policies definition, the active service policy would be highlighted with GREEN color
5. User can see the current SLA Options in the panel
6. User can see the current service class rules and then update them as needed