IBM Z® Service Automation Suite V1.2.0 is generally available on Dec 06, 2019.
IBM Z Service Automation Suite offers a single point of control for a broad range of system management functions including automation, network management, and workload scheduling. It provides the visibility, control, and automation of a large range of system elements spanning both the hardware and software resources of enterprises in a sysplex.
It has modern IBM® Service Management Unite dashboards to provide a big picture of the following resources:
- Automation domains, nodes, and resources from IBM Z System Automation.
- Domains, tasks, canzlog, and network details from IBM Z NetView®.
- Resources (workstations, job streams, jobs) and their status that are managed by IBM Z Workload Scheduler.
This release updates several components in this suite:
- IBM Z System Automation V4.2, formerly known as IBM System Automation for z/OS
- IBM Z NetView V6.3, formerly known as IBM Tivoli NetView for z/OS
- IBM Z Workload Scheduler V9.5.0 and Fix Pack 1
- IBM Service Management Unite V1.1.7
Check out more information in IBM Z Service Automation Suite Knowledge Center: http://ibm.biz/z_auto_suite