How to send feedback to product documentation on IBM Knowledge Center
GaoYue 310002DDV5 Visits (3780)
Option 1: Feedback
1. To comment on a specific documentation topic, click Feedback > Email IBM Knowledge Center support at the bottom right of your browser.
2. Log in to the invoked mailbox; or if the Launch Application window is displayed, choose one mailbox and log in. A new email is displayed after login.
3. Write down your feedback in the email body and send it to the default recipient.
5. After receiving your feedback, IBM will respond to you by email as soon as possible. Please kindly wait.
Option 2: DISQUS
The DISQUS section is located at the bottom of each documentation topic. You can post your comments there to discuss together with the IBM teams and other users.
1. Sign in to DISQUS first.
2. Fill in your comment and post it.
3. IBM will receive your comment notification and respond to you in DISQUS as soon as possible. When other users visit this page and see your comment, they can also reply to you.
4. To receive email updates of your comment, click Subscribe. You can also recommend a reply and share it to Facebook or Twitter.
If you're reading offline PDF and want to send your feedback, you can also send it through Knowledge Center. Find the topic which you want to comment on Knowledge Center, use Feedback or DISQUS to leave your comment. If you do not want to locate the specific topic, you can comment on any topic within the product, as long as you state clear which topic or book you mention.
If you have any questions of this topic, feel free to leave your comment.