How to send feedback to product documentation on IBM Knowledge Center
GaoYue 310002DDV5 Visits (8652)
Option 1: Feedback
1. To comment on a specific documentation topic, click Feedback at the bottom right of your browser.
2. Click Email IBM Knowledge Center support from the popup.
3. On the Launch Application page, choose one email application.
4. Log in to your email account. A new email is opened with the receipt, subject, and the link of the documentation topic are auto-filled. Please do not modify this auto-filled information.
5. Add you comments in the email body and send it to the default recipient.
6. After receiving your feedback, IBM will respond to you by email as soon as possible. Please kindly wait.
Option 2: DISQUS
The IDSQUS section is located at the bottom of each documentation topic. You can post your comments there to discuss together with the IBM teams and other users.
1. Sign in to DISQUS first.
2. Fill in your comment and post it. Other visitors on this page can reply to you.
3. To receive email updates of your comment, click Subscribe. You can also recommend a reply and share it to Facebook or Twitter.
If you're reading offline PDF and want to send your feedback, you can also send it through Knowledge Center. Find the topic which you want to comment on Knowledge Center, use Feedback or DISQUS to leave your comment. If you do not want to locate the specific topic, you can comment on any topic within the product, as long as you state clear which topic or book you mention.
If you have any questions of this topic, feel free to leave your comment.