The objective of the Service Management Unite (SMU) Quickstart program is to assist the early adopters to begin using Service Management Unite. Advantages to you:
- Assistance with questions with SMU
- Assistance with deployment of SW pre-reqs incl. Jazz for Service Management
- Direct interaction with IBM zIT OPS and Development teams - giving you a better
understanding of their environment, the value driven by SMU and needs for future
What is involved:
- A Lead assigned from z Systems zIT team with support from OM/SA development teams
- Now as SMSz V1.3 goes GA, SMEs will be available to assist the first 10 customers with their work towards getting SMU installed into production.
- Support can be remote or on site – depending on your need.
- First you must be at ITM 6.3.0 FP5, OMEGAMON 5.3 and SAz 3.5 to take advantage of this offer.
How to get accepted into the Quickstart program?
- Contact Bill Davis - firstname.lastname@example.org