This developerWorks article provides a worked example of how to integrate IBM Cúram version 126.96.36.199 with the Watson Tradeoff Analytics service. The example is based on an existing accelerator called Independent Living which creates a basic outcome plan and runs a simple assessment. Based on the assessment results the system provides help to the planner to identify the most appropriate activities for a client. The planner can then use Watson Tradeoff Analytics to select a provider for an activity.
After you have worked through the example, you will be familiar with the tasks needed to implement your own solutions based on IBM Cúram Outcome Management, IBM Cúram Provider Management and Watson Tradeoff Analytics service. This Watson Service is part of the IBM Watson Developer Cloud.
Overview of the Watson Tradeoff Analytics service:
The Watson Tradeoff Analytics service is designed to help with the process of making difficult choices from among conflicting alternatives. The service narrows down the results to highlight the number of alternatives presented to the user. It analyses the tradeoffs between the options and can present the results in a visual form to help the user better understand the options. In this way, the service can help guide the user through the decision-making process.
- Documentation - the developerWorks article is a pdf document including the following:
- Performing the scenario
- Installing and building the development artifacts
- Building the artifacts from scratch
- Content - You can download the IBMCuram_Watson_Tradeoff_Analytics_6200.zip file from Fix Central, where you can install, build and perform the scenario yourself.
- Video - A video which includes the performing scenario. The video is released on the IBM Cúram Product Enablement YouTube channel.