Email. Social apps. Mobile devices. Collaboration technologies like these are now an integral part of our lives, fostering connections like never before and putting a universe of information at our fingertips. It's truly empowering ... and for many of us, truly overwhelming.
Well, IBM wants to help, and toward that end we're rolling out IBM Verse -- a transformative, cloud-based solution that's optimized for web and mobile, enabling users to focus on top priorities, find and share content, and take control of action items. IBM Verse redefines how we do work by:
- Understanding your needs, working style, and priorities -- and anticipating what you need and when you need it.
- Providing less clutter and more clarity with an interface that shows only what you need, so you can make quicker, smarter decisions.
- Enabling a shift from “me” to “we” through intelligent, secure, and engaging social apps that foster real-time understanding, cooperation, and communication.
Naturally, we're eager to tell the world about IBM Verse, so here's what we're doing this week to build awareness:
- On Tuesday, 18 November -- launch day -- we're hosting a live event in New York City, "A New Way To Work," where we'll officially launch IBM Verse, and an esteemed panel of experts will share their visions for the future of work. Can't make it to NYC? Check out the livestream for the event.
- On Thursday, 20 November, catch our videocast, "Extreme mail makeover: Re-imagined for the future of work," to hear IBM and industry experts explore how the IBM Design Studio developed an entirely new experience from the ground up, why information from our social networks is crucial for collaboration and innovation, and why email must evolve to accommodate it.