Fix Pack 3 for RDi v7.5 is now available.
The fix pack contains enhancements and fixes to version 7.5.
To install the fix pack, start the IBM Installation Manager and click on 'Update'.
The fix pack is also available as a downloadable zip (500MB). You will find it on the Download section of the support site soon. You can also download the zip from: http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/awdtools/rdi/v75/7503/zips/rdi-220.127.116.11.zip
Link to the RDi 18.104.22.168 Release Notes:http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/awdtools/rdi/v75/7503/documents/readme/readme.html
The following corrections have been included in this fix pack.
- SE34801: In the Error List view, clicking on an error from a compiler generated stmt (eg external file description) positions to wrong source line in Editor view
- SE36276: CL prompter dialog appends duplicated parameter entries
- SE36532: In the RPG Outline View, line number references will now be shown under the individual subfields for qualified data structure subfields.
- SE36594: EVFF6009E when using CRTSQLRPGI command in RDi 7.1 and 7.5 and i5OS 610
- SE36981: Incorrect outline view in RDi 7.5 when performing a verify
- SE37116: Running a compare and then changing the source in RSE does not correctly update the file on the i server.
- SE37302: The i Project push changes action pushes all members to the remote host even though there were no changes made to the members.
- SE37332: CTRL-C and CTRL-V keystrokes in the i Project navigator do not perform copy and paste of i Project resources.
- SE37440: In the Application Diagram View, for RPG modules, some procedure call reference links were not shown when they involved field or parameter definitions which depended on external descriptions.
- SE37488: Copy of source member between different connections to same system loses text descripton in RDi v7.5
- SE37606: Compile option UPDPGM doesn't function correctly
- SE37658: Problem with set save.textlimit 92 with a continuation character
- SE37688: The IBM-supplied iSeries Java DFU ListManager bean does not always function properly. A selected cell within a JTable or JFormattedTable will not always correctly update the database file or the table cell itself with the data that was typed into the cell.
- SE37689: The i Project import remote objects dialog does not resize properly.
- SE37750: Creating custom compile command in iProjects (WDSC 22.214.171.124 and RDI 126.96.36.199) and getting CPD1013
- Loading an i Project from RTCi can intermittently cause Null Pointer exceptions.
- Renaming a large i Project can sometimes take a long time.
- Pushing a large i Project to the host can cause the workbench to freeze.
- The properties of members that are newly downloaded to an i Project are pushed un-necessarily on a push change operation.
- After compiling source members with embedded SQL, there may be an exception thrown during parsing of the events file, preventing the Error List view from being populated. In some other cases, double clicking on errors in the Error List view does not always embed the errors in the correct lines.
- SE37803: Rational Team Concert for i assigned Client Access licenses do not display
- SE38015: Rational Team Concert licenses lost every few days
The following enhancements have been included in this fix pack.
- The Rational Team Concert for i - Client has been updated to version 188.8.131.52 which includes enhancements from Rational Team Concert Version 1.0.1 and 184.108.40.206. For details see:
- Note: It is highly recommended that you access Rational Team Concert for i Server using the same version level as Rational Team Concert for i client. For example, if you are updating Rational Team Concert for i client to version 220.127.116.11, update Rational Team Concert for i server to version 18.104.22.168 as well. Using mismatched versions may lead to undesirable results. For detailed installation instructions see: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27014187