The fix pack contains fixes to version 7.6.
To install the fix pack, start the IBM Installation Manager and click on 'Update'.
The fix pack is also available as a downloadable zip (~200MB).
Download link: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24029161
The following corrections and enhancements have been included in this fix pack.
- SE45905 - Free form SQL formatter removes plus characters '+' from statements.
- SE44214 - RPGLE source code that contain open/close parentheses causes the LPEX syntax checker to display an error message.
- SE45811 - Certain cache files keep getting larger on program verifies, and eventually the verify would hang.
- SE43417 - A NullPointerException occurs for text constants in Report Designer.
- SE43465 - The indicator button is disabled in Screen Designer after adding the ERRMSGID keyword.
- SE44536 - The debugger fails to stop after stepping with the F5 or F6 keys.
- SE44548 - In RD Power 18.104.22.168 debug mode, the workspace hangs when
the expression evaluation monitors are being used and a breakpoint is
- SE45728 - Hovering over an expression causes an error in the debug view.
- SE45475 - The debugger cannot locate source in the lower stack frame.
- Added option to "always use the debugger editor" while debugging.
The debugger editor is a read-only editor that, by default, only
downloads a portion of the file being debugged, resulting in faster
response time, especially over a slow network. It does not tokenise the
text, and only highlights lines based on whether they're executable.
Since the debugger editor is read-only and used only while debugging,
the menus are simplified only to show debug actions. You find this
option on the Run/Debug > Compiled Debug preference page.