Introducing IBM Spectrum Symphony version 18.104.22.168: our latest release!
Check out the enhancements and features included with IBM Spectrum Symphony 22.214.171.124 -- offered as:
- a fix pack to be installed on top of IBM Spectrum Symphony 7.2.1
- a full product installation for the IBM Spectrum Symphony Advanced Edition multicluster feature, IBM Spectrum Symphony Developer Edition, and the IBM Spectrum Symphony client
Download it for Windows, Linux, or Linux on POWER8 or POWER9!
Get the details!
Download the 126.96.36.199 installation package for your operating system and product offering from IBM Fix Center: http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral
Here's a glimpse of what's in 188.8.131.52:
- Additional operating systems and software: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.10, RHEL 7.5 on 64-bit Linux and Linux on POWER8, IBM Spectrum Scale 4.2.3, and open source R 3.4.3 on 64-bit Linux and Linux on POWER.
- Database schema and database performance enhancements for loading, inserting, deleting, and purging data. Additionally, the 184.108.40.206 database schema creation scripts leverage the latest database partitioning capabilities available with the enterprise edition of your database.
- .NET Core 2.1 support for Linux x86 64-bit compute hosts, including .NET Core 2.1 service APIs, and a sample for IBM Spectrum Symphony Developer Edition.
- Enhancement to add control of the frequency to persist the resource reallocation status (and the policy tree status), triggered by SSM reallocation requests.
- Support to persist only basic task and session history attributes to reduce history files and disk usage.
- Extension for file synchronization (fsync) to include session history files.
- Additional cloud bursting (host factory) features for IBM Spectrum Symphony Advanced Edition, including manual provisioning from the cluster management console and new optional parameters for RESTful APIs.
- Numerous additions for the multicluster feature within IBM Spectrum Symphony Advanced Edition, including scaling out clusters for overflow workload, detecting resource starvation and resubmitting workload, periodic cluster re-ranking, and extended security to support Microsoft Active Directory and PAM and default clients.
- An enhanced version of the Value at Risk (VaR) simulation sample for IBM Spectrum Symphony Advanced Edition.
- A directed acyclic graph (DAG) scheduling prototype for demonstration purposes, complete with IBM Spectrum Symphony Developer Edition sample for Linux x86 64-bit.
- And more ... for a detailed list of what's new and changed for version 220.127.116.11, check out the release notes: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSZUMP_7.2.1/sym_release_notes/updates_7211.dita.
Read more about it!
Don't forget these valuable product resources:
IBM Knowledge Center: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSZUMP_7.2.1/sym_kc_welcome.html
IBM Spectrum Symphony technical computing community: https://developer.ibm.com/storage/products/ibm-spectrum-symphony
Please continue to follow this blog series at https://ibm.biz/BdiRew, for more technical articles and exciting news about IBM Spectrum Symphony. Enjoy version 18.104.22.168!