9.1 for the appliance is Patch 100 on top of 9.0 product image. If you download from Passport Advantage, you will get Patch 100 as well as the base image. But do not forget to go through appropriate health checks before upgrading. The patches for 32-bit, 64-bit, and the health checks are on FixCentral.
The Windows S-TAP is available now on FixCentral as well. The UNIX one will be available a little later.
Documentation and planning
- Information Center Now includes everything that was only in online help. Look in 9.1 from left Navigation to find all 9.1 documentation including the user guides for z/OS S-TAPS.
- Release notes
- System requirements, including supported platforms
- Software appliance technical requirements
Program Directories for the z S-TAPS
- DB2 S-TAP 9.1 Program Directory
- IMS S-TAP 9.1 Program Directory
- Data Sets S-TAP 9.1 Program Directory
What's new presentations (tech talks)