Unit Utilization Report
Unit utilization report is not showing up in Guardium version 9.
Statistics for these reports are not enabled by default on any of the appliances.
To get this report working on collectors/aggregators following command has to be executed
“store monitor gdm_statistics 1”
- On the collector or aggregators, command below will confirm whether the statistics is enabled on the appliances.
- Central Manager report will shown the data in the format shown below.
Guardium Monitor -> Units Utilization
Enterprise Buffer Usage Report
This report will give the overall buffer usage report from all the appliances on the central manager view.
This report by default does not get populated by default on the central manager, please find the screen shot below about the error message seen by default.
- Click on Tools
- Click on “Report Building”
- Click on “Custom Table Builder”
- Select the Custom Table “CM Buffer Usage Monitor”
- Click on the “Upload Data” button below
- Click on the “Modify Schedule” and schedule for every hour
- Once it is enabled it will show up like the screenshot below.
Once the collection is enabled on the CM, the report on the central manager will be like shown below which will have Buffer report from all the appliances.