A new maintenance level (V7.1.2) of Db2 Analytics Accelerator V7.1 is now available and can be ordered from ShopZ (Stored procedures) and downloaded from FixCentral (Accelerator software images and Data Studio plugin).
The main enhancements of this maintenance level are the following:
- Incremental update function now available
- SSH connections to Db2 Analytics Accelerator Configuration Console
- Db211: Query acceleration support for BINARY, ROWID and DECFLOAT data types, plus associated (scalar) functions and expressions
- Accelerator on IBM Integrated Analytics System (IIAS)
- M4002 certification
- M4002 Capacity on Demand function for 1/3 rack systems
- Accelerator on IBM Z
- User management support for multiple administrators
- Enhanced support for on-the-fly configuration changes (such as IP address, network devices, VLAN, and so on)
Refer to the IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS Version V7.1.2 Release Notes document for a complete list of enhancements.
Prerequisites are documented in Prerequisites and Maintenance for IBM Db2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS, V7.1