Welcome to the EGL Rich Web Support Blog
ChrisLaffra 060000KCEQ Visits (2829)
This EGL Cafe blog will contain announcements, discussions, and experience reports on topics such as:
- web2.0, what it means to us and what it means to you
- the value of Ajax and how it impacts the programming model
- how Dojo can be used successfully to build prof
- how Rich Internet Applications differ from server-side applications
- using end-to-end EGL for developing browser-based business applications
- adding a Google map to your application
- examples of real-life usage of EGL Rich UI
- how to call SOAP and REST services from EGL
- how security impacts the deployment story
- and so on
We will have various members on the EGL Rich UI development team contribute blog entries over the time to come and we will invite others to blog here also. Let us know if you have a specific proposal for a blog topic, and we'll write something on your favorite topic here.
Thanks for visiting, and we hope you will visit us often in the future.
Chris Laffra, EGL Rich UI Architect, RBD Product Architect, IBM Rational