If you generate COBOL for System z, you should also install PTF UK53533. This PTF is also compatible with RBD 126.96.36.199 and RBD 188.8.131.52.
If you use remote DL/I debugging you should also install PTF UK54380.
This fix pack includes several enhancements:
- An SQL date, time, and timestamp column is added to SQL Retrieve. Use
this column to retrieve date, time, and timestamp fields as characters
- The new imsPSB build descriptor option can be used to specify a PSB that is loaded for the program during debugging. This requires PTF UK54380.
- Support is added to support SQL Prepare for all databases.
The new PreparAllSQLStatement build descriptor option is added to
control the kind of JDBC object that EGL uses to run an SQL statement.
- Improvement of Java application memory use.
- Restriction for EGL PSB record when using CBLTDLI is removed
2/16 update - replaced PTF UK54187 with PTF UK54380. The original PTF had a problem when trying to install on a non-IMS system. It has been withdrawn, and replaced with UK54380.