Fix pack 220.127.116.11 is now available. It includes fixes in many areas of the product, so everyone using RBD 7.1.x should install it. See IBM Rational Business Developer, V18.104.22.168 Release Information
for more info, including installation instructions and the list of APARs which are fixed. The download instructions are here
We also have a few small enhancements for you:
- Debugger enhancement to allow you to hover over a variable and display the associated value
- Debugger preference to disable warnings for missing source
- Debugger performance improvement when isExternal=yes is used on call statements. isExternal=YES will bypass the workspace search, while EXTERNALLYDEFINED will continue to do the search, if needed. For non-EGL programs, if you don't use isExternal=yes, you can avoid the workspace search by adding an entry into the debug behavior mapping table in the EGL->Debug preferences.
- New preference for retrieving SQL data -You can use the EGL type char for SQL date, time, and timestamp in SQL Retrieve preference
to allow data that is stored in the database as DATE, TIME, or
TIMESTAMP type to be converted to EGL CHAR type when it is retrieved.
- Form editor no longer requires consecutive numbering for validationOrder
If you generate COBOL for System z, you should also install PTF UK48413 .