Migration of EGL mobile from tech-preview version to RBD 184.108.40.206 version
changhui 270002CK55 Visits (894)
RBD has posted a tech-preview version of EGL
Some EGL developers have tried to use this version of mobile widgets to build mobile program. In order to help them migrate to the official version released in RBD 220.127.116.11, we will provide the migration instruction in this blog post.
The main differences of official Mobile widgets with the Tech preview includes:
1. It depends on Dojo 1.9.1 v.s. 1.5.0 in the tech preview. Dojo mobile gets mature.
2. The EGL Dojo Mobile runtime is simplified. Right now, EGL Mobile developers don't have to import the EGL Dojo widget and runtime projects. At the same time, the EGL Dojo Mobile runtime and widget projects are combined into one project. So to develop EGL mobile projects, the user only need the RUI project and the EGL Mobile runtime project.
3. Introduce more widgets including the Dojo
4. Some API changes and bug fixes to the previous widgets.
Generally the EGL mobile widgets now is compatible with the tech preview version, to migrate
1. Change the EGL path to depend on the new EGL mobile runtime project.
2. Change the properties according to the API changes.
icon is renamed to imagePath
When text and children are both set, both will display. In the tech review, the text will not display.
icon property is removed. Add sele