Rational Business Developer 9.1 is now available. This release contains fixes in many areas of the product, as well as several enhancements. Everyone using RBD is encouraged to install the 9.1 release.
- To add to documentation capabilities and display in content assist
- Sets a part as deprecated and shows as warning in editor/problems view
Allows transactions to be specified at the program level
- Allows transactions to be specified at the program level
New Dojo Widget and Dojo Mobile Widget enhancements
- Addition of DojoMobileTimePicker widget
allowEmptyRows property on Datagrid to show/hide empty rows
Support for EGL web applications in the CICS V5.1 Liberty Profile
Includes RUI/Web 2.0 based, JSF based, JavaWrappers, and VAGen style Web transactions
- Includes RUI/Web 2.0 based, JSF based, JavaWrappers, and VAGen style Web transactions
Extension Points/APIs enabling development of custom code to
- Support Fixed/Structured Records in RUI handlers
Extend the EGL RUI Visual Editor
- Shell Share capability with other Rational V9.1. IDE products
Note: Rational Business Developer V9.1 requires a new install of the product as it is not shell share compatible with the V9.0 Rational development products. You will need to download the files from Passport Advantage and then using Installation Manager, do a new install vs doing an update.
Please see the "What's new in version 9.1" section in the RBD 9.1 Knowledge Center. This section contains more information on the enhancements and information related to required PTFs if applicable.
Rational Business Developer Knowledge Center 9.1
Fix List for Rational Business Developer
System Requirements for Rational Business Developer
Rational Business Developer 9.1
About the Rational Business Developer Knowledge Center (all releases)