Rational Common Licensing version 220.127.116.11 has released with valuable feature enhancements and defect fixes for the IBM Rational License Key Server Administration and Reporting Tool and the IBM Rational License Key Server Administration Agent.
New features and enhancements
Rational Common Licensing, version 18.104.22.168 includes:
- The configuration of the server administration and reporting tool and the server administration agent as a service on both Windows and UNIX platforms, enabling the automatic start of the two components with machine restarts.
- A simpler and more intuitive scheduling interface for license usage report definitions.
- Improved error and log messages for the server administration and reporting tool and agent.
- A solution for assuring that data in the Rational License Key Server log files is not overwritten when the Rational License Key Server is restarted, either as part of a planned shutdown or during the import of new license files, providing greater reliability in the collection of license usage data.
- Platform support for the Rational License Key Server, Administration and Reporting Tool and Agent on Windows Server 2012.
For download, installation, and system requirements information, see the RLKS 8142 download document.