In Authoring Portlet, I modified the editor from "Ephox editlive" to "Default Editor" by changing the editor under Preferences - Edit Shared Settings. This is shown in the figure below. I noticed that the changes are reflected only in the Authoring Portlet. The Authoring Tools in WCM rendering portlet is still using the Ephox editor. How can we change this ?
On further investigation, I found that there are some additional configuration which needs to be added in the reserved Authoring Portlet. The reserved Authoring Portlet is the portlet used by WCM Rendering portlet (JSR286 viewer portlet) and web content pages. So, we must add the changes in the reserved Authoring portlet also.
To change, the editor setting in reserved Authoring Portlet, follow the below steps :
1. Login to Portal.
2. Under Administration Portlet, go to Portal User Interface - Manage Pages.
3. Select the page Content Root, navigate to Hidden Pages, Web Content Authoring.
4. Edit the Page Layout of Web Content Authoring.
5. In the Web Content Authoring portlet, expand the drop down and select 'Edit shared settings'.
6. Change the Editor and Save the changes. This is shown below.
Now, the inline editing tools in web content pages and rendering portlet should reflect the editor changes.