Performance Analyst 1.0.3 has been released and is now available.
This release contains incremental improvement over 1.0.2. Some highlights include:
- New IBM HTTP Server (IHS) and WebSphere plugin configuration checking.
- Improved IBM JVM verbose GC plugin. WebSphere version 8 is now supported, and the summary tab is enriched with more commonly used performance metrics.
- TPAe config plugin was improved to also include IHS and WebSphere plugin configuration checking.
- TPAe config plugin spider chart coloring scheme was refined.
- Refined the coloring of alerts. Critical errors are flagged using red as usual, while warnings are now flagged with yellow.
- Fixed a problem of C drive only WebSphere home path on Windows.
- Fixed a problem of DB2 snapshot plugin, incorrect application idle time.
- Fixed a problem of DB2 snapshot plugin, the double-click to launch information center was not working correctly. Also, the default version of information center used is changed to version 10.1 when the snapshot does not contain version info.
- Refined OSX system menu to be consistent.
Upgrading from 1.0.x should be as simple as extracting the packages. If you have custom profiles, they should be picked up by the new release automatically. Note that there's an addition optional package for both Windows and Linux platforms. If beautiful charting is desired, please also download the optional packages and extract it into the same directory.