Share this blog with others
+Find us on Facebook
+Follow Rational on Twitter
Welcome to the Application Security Community of Practice. Our mission is to openly share resources and expertise in the domain of application security in order to enhance the overall knowledge and capabilities of the community.
Tag your tweets #ibmsecurity | Take me to videos and pictures tagged #ibmsecurityl
What's New in IBM Rational AppScan Source Edition Version 8.0 Fix Pack 1:
- New Language Support: IBM Rational AppScan Source Edition now supports scanning COBOL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL.
- Predefined filters have been added for filtering scan results.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 6.1 and 7.0 JSP compiler support.
- Support for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere
Software Version 8.0.1 (workspace scanning and IBM Rational AppScan
Source Edition Developer Plug-in installation).
- New Defect Tracking System Integrations: IBM Rational Team
Concert™ Version 3.0 and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010 are now
- Virtual Forge vulnerability types have been added to the IBM Rational AppScan Source Edition Knowledgebase.
- Knowledgebase mark-up support for Microsoft .NET Version 4.0.
The Fix Pack can be downloaded from Fix Central