Grand Re-opening: DB2 for z/OS Best Practices
flodubois 270000K6H5 Visits (1418)
New Site (same URL)
(you will need an IBM ID in order to join the developerWorks community)
The DB2 for z/OS Best Practices web page has moved to a developerWorks community. This move brings with it the following features:
* Video content is streamed from YouTube with HD quality possible.
* From YouTube you can download video to your disk.
* The site allows you to comment on individual Best Practices.
* You can still download transcripts and slides of presentations from the site.
* Content is still organized using the DB2 Roadmap with tags for each category
* Feeds and Social Media integration provided by developerWorks communities.
The one-day seminar "Recommendations from DB2 Health Check Studies" by John Campbell and Florence Dubois has been recorded in 4 parts:
* Continuous Availability
* Special Considerations for WLM, CICS, and DDF
* Speed of Recovery
A popular presentation on writing SQL for improved performance is presented by Tom Beavin:
* SQL Performance (Part 1 & 2)
Best practices for achieving stability in your DB2 access paths is presented by Tom Beavin:
* Achieving Access Path Stability (Part 1 & 2)