...and an extra special welcome to mobile developers as we launch our new mobile development site!
Granted, sharp-eyed readers already know that we've been providing top-notch mobile resources for some time now (thanks for noticing), but the growing importance of these technologies and our expanding library of mobile-related content inspired us to build a permanent home for all of these helpful articles, knowledge paths, forums, blogs, videos, and more. Sharpen your skills and keep up with your peers; you can start with this week's new feature article, "Implement responsive design with jQuery Mobile and CSS3," then explore the popular mobile topics list in the right-hand column. And don't overlook the trial version of Worklight Mobile Platform V4.2.1 (30 days, no charge). Want me to keep you apprised of the latest mobile content on developerWorks? Update your newsletter profile to include mobile development listings.
The new mobile site is just one of several announcements being made at next week's Impact 2012 conference, including a couple of items that you probably don't know about -- regardless of how sharp you are. (Stay tuned.)
Until next week,
John Swanson and the developerWorks editorial team
Our other top features on developerWorks this week:
- Meet the IBM Cloud Simulator for Tivoli Service Automation Manager (Cloud computing)
- Run Oracle applications on DB2 10 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows (Information Management)
- Run apps on Linux from both the command line and the desktop (Linux)
- Enable multiuser logins with VNC (Open source)
- Extend TOGAF's ArchiMate to nonfunctional aspects of enterprise architecture (Rational)
- Business process optimization: Planning for sustained agility and business outcomes (WebSphere)