What are you doing on Monday? For many of you, the answer is Unpacking my bags and heading for my first session at Lotusphere 2012 (and I can't wait)!
If you're registered for next week's conference in Orlando, Florida, now's a great time to figure out how to make use of your time at the social business event of the year. The 300-plus sessions include tracks focusing on application development and infrastructure and deployment. Of course, there's also a wide array of sessions devoted to social, mobile, and cloud technologies -- and the fertile ground where they intersect. Want to meet some Champions? Twenty-seven Lotus IBM Champions are scheduled to be on hand to share their expertise; Daryl Pereira's new social business blog has the details. (And for you students, The Great Mind Challenge kicks off its "Get social" campaign -- coming soon to a campus near you.) Did I mention that you can catch many of the keynotes and sessions online via Livestream?
Of course, there's still time to register for Lotusphere 2012 ... just in case your Monday plans aren't totally spectacular. It has been known to happen.
Until next week,
John Swanson and the developerWorks editorial team
This week's top features on developerWorks:
- Using RichFaces with JSF 2 (Java technology)
- Optimize internal AIX storage (AIX and UNIX)
- Free your IBM i libraries and files by eliminating tape media incompatibilities (IBM i)
- Create successful open source Python projects (Open source)
- Integrate Rational ClearCase with Rational Team Concert 3.0 (Rational)
- Use the jQuery Mobile API for fine-grained custom control (Web development)
- Integrate WebSphere eXtreme Scale and WebSphere Application Server for Caching HTTP Sessions (WebSphere)