Has anyone told you lately how critical you are to the success of your enterprise? Whatever your job title as an IT professional, whatever business you're in, you play a key role in helping your organization win in a marketplace that's never been more competitive. And someone as important as you needs the best skills, insights, and connections available -- all of which can be found in abundance at Pulse 2012. The annual conference, which takes place on 4 - 7 March in Las Vegas, will play host to more than 8,000 IT professionals like you who are looking to use technology to streamline business processes. Pulse 2012 will feature hundreds of educational sessions focusing on key topics like cloud, mobility, security, and smarter physical infrastructures -- as well as hands-on labs and certifications. You can also connect with your peers and industry experts, hear words of inspiration from Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, and catch a live performance by the band Maroon 5. Is there more? Well, it is Las Vegas.
Register today and start making your plans. We'll work to make it an event that's worthy of someone as important as you. And no, we didn't get a call from your mother.
Until next week,
John Swanson and the developerWorks editorial team
This week's top features on developerWorks:
- Casting spells with ImageMagick (Open source)
- VIOS disk mapping in a nutshell (AIX and UNIX)
- SQL or System: Choose the best naming convention for DB2 for i (IBM i)
- Migrate from DB2 Control Center to IBM Data Studio (Information Management)
- Java development 2.0: Securing Java application data for cloud computing (Java technology)
- Successful code reuse with code-centric development and modeling (Rational)
- Create custom installation repositories for WebSphere Application Server with the IBM Packaging Utility (WebSphere)