Make no mistake: We want you and your business to succeed.
You already know that we cover a wide range of topics that can help IT professionals like you stay competitive in a challenging marketplace. But for many of you, your success is tied closely to that of your enterprise. That's why we're launching three new developerWorks resource sites that explore critical topics in business today: Business analytics can help you get the most value from your data, so you can plan effective strategies and make informed decisions to improve your outcome and control risk; Commerce offers resources for integrating, implementing, and deploying solutions that work in the age of the customer; and we don't need to tell you how important Security is, so our new site provides pragmatic, intelligent advice for protecting your data. Plus, there's our recently launched Business process management site, which is all about helping business and IT play nicely together.
Want to keep up with what's new in these business-critical realms? Add these topics to your newsletter profile, and we'll include the latest content from these sites in future issues.
It could mean the difference between a low-key, year-end office party and a total blowout.
Until next week,
John Swanson and the developerWorks editorial team
This week's top features on developerWorks:
- Check EDI compliance with WebSphere DataPower (Commerce)
- Diagnosing corruption when using DB2 (Information Management)
- Functional thinking: Rethinking dispatch (Java technology)
- Create your own browser extensions: Extend your reach into Chrome (Open source)
- Record Android client app test scripts in Rational Performance Tester (Rational)
- Design and implement just-in-time provisioning with SAML 2.0 (Security)
- Integrate systems of highly complex message formats with WebSphere Message Broker (WebSphere)