Is it too early to start planning for 2012? Not if you think social business can help you and your company succeed.
Lotusphere 2012, which kicks off in Orlando, Florida, on 15 January, brings business and IT together to help you discover the opportunities that social, mobile, and cloud technologies can unlock. Rub shoulders with industry experts, explore real-world success stories in the Solutions Showcase, and build skills and knowledge in any of hundreds of technical and business sessions -- covering everything from application development and deployment to product architecture, and beyond. (And check out the new IBM Connect 2012 social business event, which runs parallel to Lotusphere.) Register now or, if you need more incentive, review our top 5 reasons to catch this, the social business event of the year.
What better way to christen your new 2012 calendar? Unless, of course, your dentist has already claimed the first spot. (They're always doing that.)
Until next week,
John Swanson and the developerWorks editorial team
This week's top features on developerWorks:
- Best practices and a simple approach for a Linked Data architecture (Rational)
- Managing VLANs on mission-critical shared Ethernet adapters (AIX and UNIX)
- Scale DB2 memory-related configuration parameters on a test system (Information Management)
- Scheduling in Hadoop (Open source)
- Your first cup of CoffeeScript: Learn the basics (Web development)
- Customizing WebSphere Service Registry and Repository with Studio and Business Space: Configuring widgets (WebSphere)
- An update on RDF concepts and some ontologies: The World Wide Web becomes data-oriented (XML)